A professional resource book for secondary English teachers seeking an introduction to, or a refresher on, teaching grammar for the Australian Curriculum: English.
The multi-level approach links the Language, Literature and Literacy strands of the Australian Curriculum, and the book includes a range of authentic spoken and written texts produced by and for secondary students of English, which teachers can adapt for classroom use.
Table of Contents
- Grammar and its environment in English
- The key genres of English: a context for exploring grammar
- Sentences, clauses and groups: structuring language and use
- Resources for building ideas in English: meanings
- Resources for building ideas in English: structures
- Resources for expressing and grading attitudes: evaluative language
- Resources for persuading others: rhetorical language
- Resources for creating well-organised 'crafted' texts
- Resources for building cohesive texts
- Developing language, literature and literacy across secondary English
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Sally, Humphrey, Kristina Love & Louise Droga|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.