Part of the series Student Diaries.
A literacy support companion for lower primary school students.
My WordTrek Dictionary is a unique resource that supports students’ literacy development. It includes words accompanied by a definition and a sentence to help provide valuable real-world meaning for the student. Each word is illustrated by a cartoon, which acts as a visual prompt. Together they provide a four-tiered approach to scaffolding literacy development for the learner.
My WordTrek Dictionary provides ample space for students, parents and teachers to add words throughout the year, ultimately creating a handy, personalised reference for each individual student.
My WordTrek Dictionary includes many features to support students in acquiring new vocabulary.
- Illustrations to support students’ recognition of words
- Sentences to provide valuable contextual meaning of words
- Shorter definitions than traditional dictionaries
- Ample space for students to add personal words, with provision for an accompanying picture, sentence and definition
- Attractive full-colour layout to keep students interested
- Colour blocked letters to help students flick to the required pages quickly and easily
- 11 resource pages to further support students’ learning in literacy, numeracy, geography and science
- A handy reading log to conveniently record books read throughout the year
|Product Type||Student Books, Diaries & Planners,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.