Part of the series Reading Diary & Word Books.
Current research shows that children who are read to regularly before they start school and in the early years, are ahead of their peers. It is essential that this reading be fostered and encouraged when the children start reading themselves.
- Combined diary and word book
- Motivational record of student's reading achievement
- Recommended Reading list of quality age appropriate literature
- Fabulous full colour presentation
- Encourages parental involvement
- Children will use the word book section when writing and can add their own words to it
- Certificates of Achievement
- Inbuilt Book Reviews
- Space to record levelled readers
- Children rate the books 1 to 5 stars
|Publisher||Teachers 4 Teachers|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.