Take a spin of the Wheel of Phonics and build words by connecting letters and digraphs on your Tri-blocks. The player that makes the most word wins the game! Improve word building and spelling, develop phonemic awareness and teach manipulation of sounds. Based on a synthetic phonics teaching program and covers consonants, vowels and digraphs. Tri-blocks are triple sided, and colour coded to show letter-sound correspondence. Ages 6+, 2 - 4 players. Contains 46 x plastic tri-blocks, game guide, spinner, 3 x award trophies.
- Build words by connecting letters on your Tri-blocks. Create the most words or the longest word
- Teaches synthetic phonics and phonemic awareness
- manipulate sounds by twisting the tri-blocks to make new words
- Contains 46 tri-blocks, 1 game guide, spinner and award trophies
- Kids can create hundreds of different words
|Product Type||Games & Puzzles,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.