Part of the series Thinking Skills.
Thinking skills is a series of three blackline masters designed to help students understand and practise the six thinking skills of Bloom’s revised taxonomy. The activities cover a variety of popular themes and topics of interest for the intended age group and span key learning areas.
- curriculum links to key learning areas
- comprehensive teacher information, including skill definitions and ideas for developing and assessing each skill
- overview of activities
- additional theme-based thinking challenges for independent student work or extension
- metacognitive thought suggestions for each activity
- teachers notes for each student page, including indicators, additional activities and answers
- title page for each thinking skill
- student self-evaluation pages
- six activities encompassing six learning areas for each thinking skill
- wide variety of fun and interesting activities
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.