Part of the series The Water Kit.
A variety of learning areas are covered including, science, society and environment, language, health, art and craft, and drama. Detailed teachers notes accompany each activity.
- emphasis on the study of fresh water
- cross-curricular blackline master activities investigating topics such as water conservation and pollution, the water cycle, water and health and freshwater ecosystems
- 15 innovative units in middle and upper comprising informational text, comprehension and investigative activities
- younger topic activities are presented using a ‘hands-on’ approach particularly suited to that age group
- all levels cover a variety of learning areas, including society and environment, science, health, art and craft, drama
- students will become aware of environmental issues such as conservation, pollution and salinity
- accompanying teachers notes include background information, additional activities, outcome links, proforma and answers
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.