The Spag game is an engaging game for teaching spelling, punctuation and grammar (SPAG). Students roll the die and follow the colour they land on to answer a SPAG question. First to the finish wins.
- A board game for spelling, punctuation and grammar rules.
- As players land on different squares they are invited to answer a spelling, grammar or punctuation question.
- Correct answers allow the play to stay on the square.
- First to the finish wins.
- Contains 60 cards, 4 counters, die and game board.
|Product Type||Games & Puzzles,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.