Part of the series The Psych Book.
The Psych Book VCE Units 1 & 2 provides students with valuable reinforcement and revision. It has been extensively updated and revised to match the new VCE Psychology Study Design to be implemented in 2016. The comprehensive and clear format of the activities has been retained with each chapter divided into learning, revision and evaluation sections. It can be used with any VCE textbook and a teacher manual is available containing solutions to all learning activities, questions and practice tests.
UNIT 1: How are behaviour and mental processes shaped?
- How does the brain function?
- What influences psychological development?
- Student-directed research investigation
UNIT 2: How do external factors influence behaviour and mental processes?
- What influences a person’s perception of the world?
- How are people influenced to behave in particular ways?
- Student-directed practical investigation
- Research methods
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.