Part of the series Geoactive.
NSW’s favourite, Jacaranda Geoactive NSW Australian curriculum series, has been refreshed to reflect our changing world with updated content, pedagogy and language, alongside new tools to spark students’ interest in Geography.
The top ten features that teachers will love:
- All question sets are differentiated for difficulty (levels 1, 2 and 3) and type (check, apply, challenge) – allowing students of all abilities to build their comprehension, application and higher-order thinking skills
- New, customisable eWorkbook included free, with over 160 scaffolded worksheets (all with sample answers for teachers)
- New fieldwork worksheets designed to give teachers single-period, mini-projects to build students skills without needing to leave school grounds
- SkillBuilders to develop students’ geographical skills in context
- A comprehensive range of interactivities, concept explainer videos, weblinks and online content all embedded at the point of learning in learnON
- One full-page topographic map and associated exercises per chapter so students can develop essential mapping skills (including a print-friendly PDF version)
- Activities and teaching notes specifically addressing Life Skills outcomes
- Question sets in print and online match one-to-one to allow different or flexible teaching approaches (with sample answers for every question)
- Clear and well-scaffolded structure, content and language with explicit links to the NSW Australian Curriculum Geography Syllabus
- Clear learning intentions and success criteria for every subtopic, so students understand what they need learn and can give feedback on their own sense of achievement
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.