Teaching the Brain: the new science of education helps teachers and parents understand how the brain develops in the classroom and the best techniques available for accelerated learning.
- Arm yourself with the most current neuro-scientific information and lead your children down the path to success. With this guide to cutting edge research, you'll find the keys to unlocking the learning potential in your students
- Understand language, reading, spelling and writing acquisition in the brain
- Explore number sense and the mathematical brain
- Recognise and overcome learning problems, including the differences behind dyslexia, dyscalculia, ADHD and autism
- Develop successful teaching and intervention programs
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8,|
|Author(s)||Dr Duncan Milne|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.