Part of the series Spelling Through Morphographs.
Spelling Through Morphographs is a remedial program designed to give your older students the tools they need to learn to spell. The program teaches a variety of morphographs (prefixes, suffixes and word bases) and a small set of spelling rules for combining them so that students can learn a spelling strategy they can apply to thousands of words.. Fast-paced lessons, a systematic review of every morphograph and a few simple spelling rules will ensure that your students master spelling strategies. Ideal for use in middle schools and secondary schools.
- Direct Instruction (DI)/Explicit Instruction
- Intervention for Year 4 to Adult level
Scope and Sequence
- Clearly sequenced instruction, based on reliable rules
- Enables students to spell thousands of words
- Lessons teach the meanings of common morphemes to boost vocabulary skills
- A powerful strategy focused on word structures
- Improves students’ ability to decode multisyllabic words
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.