Part of the series Spelling Conventions.
Spelling Conventions Second Edition is a new multi-pronged curriculum based initiative in the teaching of spelling.
Spelling Conventions is written by experienced Australian teachers to address the demands of the Australian Curriculum. The series provides an expansive phonics component from Foundation to Year 6. In addition to this, the books have a specific aim to teach high frequency words, which are the everyday high use words that make up most of written and spoken English. Also provided are basic word lists and difficult word lists for more able students.
This engaging series is great for teaching different ability groups in your class.
Key Features of the Series
- High-frequency word lists
- Specifically addresses Australian Curriculum content descriptors
- Focuses on building strong spelling skills including visual, morphemic, phonological and etymological
- Grammar and punctuation tasks
- Engaging spelling activities which are very popular with children
- A beautiful full-colour design
- NAPLAN style questioning
- Pull-out answers Years 2 to 6
- 34 units of work
Spelling Conventions - PDF CD: Year 4
The discs contain a non-printable PDF version of the workbook which is designed to be projected through an IWB or onto a standard whiteboard. The purpose of the disc is to make both the marking and explaining of content easier for the teacher.
|Publisher||Teachers 4 Teachers|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 4,|
|Author(s)||Harry O'Brien, Lauren O'Brien|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.