Part of the series Spelling Conventions - PDF CDs.
This is the PDF CD version of the Spelling Convention - Year 4 workbook i.e. the book pages in non-printable PDF format on CD-ROM to use on whiteboards, or computers and data projectors.
Spelling Conventions is written by experienced Australian teachers to address the demands of the Australian Curriculum. The series provides an expansive phonics component from Year 1 to Year 6. In addition to this, the books have a specific aim to teach high frequency words, which are the everyday high use words that make up most of written and spoken English. Also provided are basic word lists and difficult word lists for more able students and a space for class or theme words. This engaging series is great for teaching different ability groups in your class.
Key features of the books:
- High frequency word lists
- Space for ‘My Words’
- Specifically addresses Australian Curriculum content descriptions
- Focuses on building strong spelling skills including visual, morphemic, phonological and etymological
- Grammar and punctuation tasks
- Engaging spelling activities which are very popular with children
- A beautiful full-colour design
- NAPLAN style questioning
- Pull-out answers Years 2 to 6
- 34 units of work
Spelling Conventions - Student Workbook: Year 4
Visit the Student Book page to view sample pages.
|Publisher||Teachers 4 Teachers|
|Product Type||Software & CD-ROMs, Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 4,|
|Author(s)||Harry& Lauren O'Brien|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.