Open your eyes and ears as you learn all about mixing lights and sound! Create an adjustable-speed strobe light with crazy sound effects, and much more!
This exciting new mini-kit from award-winning Snap Circuits will keep inquisitive junior electricians engaged with 14 projects in all.
- Build a Strobe with light and/or sound, adjust the light, create Suspended Raindrops sounds, Human and Liquid sounds, and more.
- Fourteen projects in one amazing kit.
- Snap Circuits allows you to create working circuits with no tools required or soldering.
- Electronic parts mount on plastic modules and snap together with ease.
- Using different circuits and combinations of circuits, young electronic engineers are easily able to build, use, and show off their projects.
Snap Circuits Strobe Light & Sound. Model SCP-14. Requires 3 x AA batteries (not included).
Kit Contents: 1 Base Grid. 3 X 6 Snap Wires, Various Sizes, Battery Holder
White LED, Black Jumper Wire, Red Jumper Wire, 100kΩ Resistor, Adjustable Resistor, Slide Switch, Speaker, Strobe IC, Full Color Instruction Manual.
|Product Type||Maths & Science Equipment,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.