Maths Plus VIC Curriculum Edition - Student & Assessment Books
Maths Plus is a whole-school (Foundation - Year 6) maths program for the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics. The series aims to:
- Provide spiralling content where concepts are explored, which are then built on throughout the year and across year levels. This helps learners make connections over time, supporting recall and fluency.
- Offer varied learning experiences such as interactive concept exploration, learning, practice and consolidation activities, problem solving tasks, extra support and extension activities, and mentals and homework activities.
- Enable tracking and reviewing of student learning through post-test assessment.
Assessment Books (bundled with Student Books) provide post-assessment tests that are simple to use and quick to administer, and allow teachers to track and review student learning.
Practice, Master, Assess
- Spiralling helps Learners make connections over time, which creates more robust pathways for recalling information. Maths Plus follows a spiral approach, allowing teachers and students to build on, and revisit, content over time to consolidate Learning and increase fluency.
Victorian Curriculum Edition (ACE) Student Book + Assessment Book Value Packs
- Student activity pages are colour-coded to match the three Victorian Curriculum: Mathematics content strands of Number and Algebra, Measurement and Geometry, and Statistics and Probability.
- Victorian Curriculum: Mathematics content descriptions, proficiency strands and cross-curriculum area references included at the base of every student activity page.
- Four diagnostic term reviews (Years 1–6) to assess concepts and skills.
- Investigation units to allow students to apply their knowledge and show their understanding.
See below the Foundation to Year 6 Maths Plus Victorian Curriculum Edition - Student and Assessment Book Value Packs. Also available are editions for the Australian Curriculum and New South Wales Syllabus.
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.