Accounting Concepts and Applications
Introductory Theory and Practice
Accounting Concepts and Applications 4th edition covers the requirements of the current Queensland Senior Accounting syllabus.
Written by Queensland's leading author team, it provides full coverage of the syllabus requirements, including electives.
- review and practice questions for each chapter
- theoretical and practical topics are supported with extensive graded exercises at the end of each chapter
- chapter opening pages list the key concepts
- both T-account and columnar ledgers included
- technology incorporated throughout the text – spreadsheets and accounting packages
- a dedicated language chapter
- accounting terms defined in the text and included in a comprehensive glossary.
The student CD contains:
- six electives topics
- exercises to accompany all chapters in the book
- additional exercises for selected chapters