Part of the series Sciences for the IB.
- What is matter?
- How do we use matter?
- How do we map matter?
- How do atoms bond?
- What are the impacts of chemical industry?
- What determines chemical change?
- What’s inside the nucleus?
- Why do electrons matter?
- How are environmental systems sustained by their chemistry?
- How can our energy resources be accessed fairly?
- How can we shift the balance of a reaction?
- Does organic chemistry mean we can make any substance we want?
- A unique, concept-driven narrative.
- Supports every aspect of assessment.
- Integrates content through a global context.
- Activities and summative sections rooted in ATL framework.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9, Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Annie Termaat, Christopher Talbot|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.