Part of the series RIC Essentials.
Laminated and Folded to A4 For Easy Filing and Durability
Students and teachers alike will find these easy-to-use essentials crucial to everyday learning and teaching. Laminated, the essential study guides come in a convenient A4 size specifically designed to fit neatly into a standard ring binder or just stand alone.
Number, Algebra, and Checking Mental and Problem-Solving Strategies Incorporating:
- essential tables for addition, multiplication and rounding;
- commonly used mathematical terms, complete with definitions and examples;
- easy-to-read equivalence charts for fractions, decimals and percentages;
- succinct explanations and examples of patterns, sequences and order of operations;
- examples of keywords and phrases, together with the correct operation associated with solving algebraic equations;
- six clearly explained approaches which can be employed to check the accuracy of solutions;
- shortcuts and patterns to help students and teachers easily identify if an answer is possibly correct;
- five easy-to-use strategies to encourage students to make use of known facts when solving problems mentally;
- an easy-to-use six-step approach to guide students through solving problems which are not always straightforward; and
- guided questions to direct students' thinking when solving problems.
|Product Type||Learning Cards & Boxes,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.