Part of the series Reading Mastery: Reading/Literature Strand - Grade 1.
This product is Storybook 2 of the Reading Mastery: Reading/Literature Strand's Grade 1 series. Reading Mastery: Reading/Literature Strand storybooks contain selections that are more than 95% decodable so that students experience daily success and develop fluency quickly.
Help students develop into fluent, independent, and highly skilled readers with this Direct Instruction reading intervention program. Use Direct Instruction to help students develop into fluent, independent, and highly skilled readers with Reading Mastery Signature Edition. Used in thousands of schools across the country, Reading Mastery has been a successful reading intervention program with a wide range of students, including significantly at-risk populations, for more than 35 years. Flexible and comprehensive, the Signature Edition greatly expands and refines instruction found in previous editions, appropriate for use as a supplemental intervention program or a comprehensive core reading program.
- Validated by extensive and exhaustive research
- Proven to work in a wide range of classrooms, schools and districts
- Systematic, explicit instruction for heightened academic achievement
The Reading Strand
- Addresses all five essential components of reading—phonemic awareness, phonics and word analysis, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension
- Provides spelling instruction to help students connect encoding and decoding
- Develops decoding, word recognition and comprehension skills that transfer to other subject areas
The Literature Strand
- Supports the Reading Strand with a variety of literary forms and text structures
- Provides multiple opportunities for students to practise vocabulary and comprehension strategies and write for authentic purposes
- Gives opportunities for students to read at independent levels
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.