The Reading Activity Handbook: Purposeful reading responses to enrich your literacy programme is a comprehensive collection of reading response ideas that includes 19 photocopy masters to support students’ learning. It is designed for teachers at all levels of primary and lower secondary. Providing students with opportunities to engage in purposeful reading responses has many benefits including:
- allowing teachers to work with individuals and small groups
- creating opportunities to observe and monitor students’ comprehension
- providing authentic reading, writing, talking and creative experiences for students
- producing quality work that students value
The responses in this book will benefit your students by:
- providing opportunities for student choice, which increases student motivation and engagement
- deepening levels of comprehension by requiring them to return to the text for different purposes
- enabling them to make personal connections with literature
- developing independence and positive self-image as a reader
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.