Part of the series Read - Reflect - Respond.
This series of blackline masters is especially designed to quickly improve your students’ abilities to understand and retain what they read. Featuring high-interest nonfiction topics written in carefully constructed sentences, each activity includes a comprehension text and a series of questions. The organisation of the worksheets provides progressively challenging activities ranging from simple recall to evaluations requiring higher-order thinking skills. Equally appropriate as a refresher course for on-level students or as instruction for struggling students.
- consistent review and reinforcement of fundamental comprehension skills
- questions that cover a range of skills including predicting outcomes, recalling details, identifying author’s purpose, paraphrasing and drawing conclusions
- answers provided
- thirty-nine dynamic reproducible lessons in each book
- end-of-book tests provide easy assessment
- intriguing reading selections appeal to students of all ages and structured writing assists struggling students
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 4, Year 5,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.