Psychology: Self and Others WA ATAR - Units 3 & 4: Student Book fully covers the Western Australia course content and provides a comprehensive understanding of 'Self and Others' by dividing each unit into chapter based on key areas. The text provides key knowledge and understanding across the syllabus as well as engaging students to think about psychology in a broader context.
The student book is complimented by the Psychology WA ATAR: Self and Others Workbook, which reinforces the key knowledge presented and supports student progress and comprehensively addresses the syllabus.
- Key knowledge and understanding sections provided at the start of each chapter;
- 'Broaden Your Understanding' boxes engage students to think about psychology in a broader context;
- End of chapter review questions allow students to consolidate learning and prepare for assessment;
- Answer to chapter review questions provided at the back of the book.
- Chapter 1 – Self: Biological influences/bases of behaviour
- Chapter 2 – Self: Cognition
- Chapter 3 – Others: Relational influences
- Chapter 4 – Others: Communication
- Chapter 5 – Self: Developmental psychology
- Chapter 6 – Self: Personality
- Chapter 7 – Others: Social psychology
- Chapter 8 – Others: Community, culture and values
Units 3 & 4
- Chapter 9 – Research methods: Planning and conducting psychological research
- Chapter 10 – Research methods: Processing and evaluating psychological research
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Janet Fletcher & Alison Garton|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.