Part of the series Psychology: Self and Others.
Psychology WA ATAR: Self and Others Units 1 & 2 Workbook supports students learning development while studying the Psychology ATAR course in Western Australia. The workbook complements the student book, which comprehensively covers the syllabus by dividing chapters into key areas of Self and Others to present key knowledge and understanding to students. The workbook is fully updated for each year level and allows students to consolidate learning and prepare for assessment.
Table of Contents
- Self: Biological bases of behaviour
- Self: Cognition
- Others: Relational Influences
- Others: Communication
- Self: Developmental Psychology
- Self: Personality
- Others: Social psychology
- Others: Culture and values
- Research methods: Planning and conducting psychological research
- Research methods: Processing and evaluating psychological research
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
|Author(s)||Janet Fletcher, Alison Garton & Colleen Hackett|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.