Part of the series Essential Phonics Software.
Initial consonant blends, final consonants and medial double consonants provides a fully comprehensive resource to support any phonics teaching program, either as a single resource or a program support. It provides the teacher with an amazing selection of contemporary print, digital and interactive resources to excite, motivate and inform young minds. The digital and interactive resources can be used on Macs, PCs or interactive whiteboards.
Includes Unlimited School Licence for Software
Key principles of Essential Phonics 2:
- introduces in context single final sounds, double letters and two-letter blends;
- revises initial single sounds;
- provides practise in blending (linking sounds);
- employs natural language;
- provides practise in segmenting spoken words into sounds (phonemic awareness);
- includes common sight words and phrases;
- uses simple sentence structures; and
- moves from context to analysis to synthesis.
This package contains:
- Interactive DVD-ROM
- 100+ interactive activities
- 47 digital big books
- 47 interactive sound cards
- 47 teachers notes
- phonemic awareness activity for all sounds
- 47 x A4-size sound card cards
- 4 x A2-size sound posters
- 94 blackline masters (digital and print)
- Teachers guide
|Product Type||Learning Cards & Boxes, Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.