Part of the series Essential Phonics Software.
Essential phonics kit – Initial Sounds provides a fully comprehensive resource to support any phonics teaching program, either as a single resource or a program support. Initial sounds provides the teacher with an amazing selection of contemporary print, digital and interactive resources to excite, motivate and inform young minds. The digital and interactive resources can be used on Macs, PCs and /or interactive whiteboards.
Includes Unlimited School Licence for Software
Key principles of Initial sounds:
- identifies difference between letter sounds and names
- repetition of keywords, phrases and clauses
- identifies letter sounds in context
- includes common sight words
- uses simple sentence structures
- employs natural language
- moves from context to analysis to synthesis
This package contains:
- Interactive CD-ROM
- 51 interactive activities
- 26 digital big books
- 26 initial sounds songs
- 26 teachers notes
- 26 interactive sound cards
- 26 initial sounds posters – laminated – You can just buy initial sounds posters separately.
- 26 initial sounds cards – laminated
- 50 blackline masters (digital and print)
- 1 A2 initial sounds poster – laminated
|Product Type||Learning Cards & Boxes, Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.