Practice IT for the Australian Curriculum – Student Book 1: Lower Secondary (Print & Digital)
Part of the series Practice IT for the Australian Curriculum: Lower & Middle Secondary.
Practice IT for the Australian Curriculum is designed to keep students in step with the ever changing world of IT with easy-to-follow modules, engaging activities and a flexible structure.
Written to suit both the Australian Curriculum: Digital Technologies syllabus and the general ICT capability, Practice IT for the Australian Curriculum works both for stand-alone IT courses or for use across the curriculum.
- Updated content covering new key technologies used in the classroom along with theoretical explanations, step-by-step instructions and activities.
- Significant coverage of the Australian Curriculum, including the Digital Technologies syllabus and General Capabilities such as the ICT literacy and numeracy capabilities.
- Introductory chapters that explore the ethical use of IT and other relevant computer awareness topics, such as cyberbullying.
- Interactive Textbooks that include exercises for each module to cover alternative software programs, digital comprehension activities, supporting data files, videos and other rich interactive content.
- A practical approach to IT with easy-to-follow modules full of engaging exercises and structured projects allowing students to practice and develop their IT skills.
- The flexible structure that allows teachers to use the modules to form a complete IT course or as discrete units to meet the ICT requirements of any course across the curriculum.
- Teachers’ notes
- Module 1 Computer awareness
- Module 2 Social and ethical practice in IT
- Module 3 Word processing
- Module 4 Drawing tools
- Module 5 Making Movies
- Module 6 Multimedia Presentations
- Module 7 Computer graphics
- Module 8 Spreadsheets
- Module 9 Databases
- Module 10 Algorithms and programming
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8,|
|Author(s)||Greg Bowden & Kerryn Maguire|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.