Part of the series Practical Experiments in Biology.
Each experiment includes introductory information, and is structured according to aim, hypothesis, equipment required, safety rules, method, results, analysis of results and conclusion. The clear, step-by-step structure will encourage the efficient use of experimental time and give guidance to students on how to write scientific reports.
Book 3 focuses on homeostasis, plant tropisms, the nervous system, animal behaviour, cell division and microbiology. Topics include:
- Teacher's notes and useful websites
- Homeostatic control of temperature and after exercise
- Phototropism and geotropism after exercise
- Investigating reflex actions
- Sense receptors in the skin
- Orientation movements exhibited by planarian
- Social and aggressive behaviour in fish
- Modelling mitosis and meiosis
- Antibiotic resistance in bacteria
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.