Part of the series Pearson Science 9 - Second Edition.
Pearson Science Second Edition retains all the much loved features of the market leading Pearson Science First Edition, with improved, updated content and a brand new digital offering to make assessment and tracking of individual and class progress simple. The new edition offers complete coverage of all Content Descriptors and all Elaborations of the latest Australian Curriculum: Science (Version 8) and Victorian Curriculum: Science (2017). The series has also been enhanced with improved differentiation throughout as well as the integration of STEM and student designed investigation.
Literacy Consultant Dr Trish Weekes has completed a thorough literacy review to ensure that learners are even more supported in this edition with increased scaffolding, clearer explanation of key terms and improved navigation pathways. This approach in the student book is reinforced through new, research-based literacy building activities and teacher support.
The Pearson Science Second Edition Activity Book is a write-in resource designed to develop and consolidate students’ knowledge and understanding of science by providing a variety of activities and questions to apply skills, reinforce learning outcomes and extend thinking.
Updated with explicit differentiation and improved learner accessibility, it provides a wide variety of activities to reinforce, extend and enrich learning initiated through the student book.
- Redesigned for independent use by students and is suitable for in-class use or as a complete homework program.
- New and updated worksheets as well as retaining the most effective ones.
- Each chapter of the activity book aligns with the student book and commences with a knowledge preview that can be used to help assess prior understanding.
- Activities and questions to reinforce learning outcomes.
- Integrates vocabulary support recommended by Literacy Consultant Dr Trish Weekes including the use of hints and greater scaffolding of content.
- All new literacy reviews target a broader range and depth of literacy development, building stronger literacy. An overview has been added to the end of each chapter to increase the visibility of key learning and integrate reflection to call out skills requiring support and improvement.
- Answers to the Activity Book can be found in the Teacher ProductLink on Pearson Places
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.