Part of the series Pearson Science 8 - Second Edition.
Pearson Science Second Edition retains all the much loved features of the market leading Pearson Science First Edition, with improved, updated content and a brand new digital offering to make assessment and tracking of individual and class progress simple.
The new edition offers complete coverage of all Content Descriptors and all Elaborations of the latest Australian Curriculum: Science (Version 8) and Victorian Curriculum: Science (2017). The series has also been enhanced with improved differentiation throughout, as well as the integration of STEM and student designed investigation.
Literacy Consultant Dr Trish Weekes has completed a thorough literacy review to ensure that learners are even more supported in this edition with increased scaffolding, clearer explanation of key terms and improved navigation pathways. This approach in the student book is reinforced through new, research-based literacy building activities and teacher support.
Key features of the Teacher Companion
Pearson Science 8: Teacher Companion (Second Edition) makes lesson preparation and implementation easy by combining full Student Book pages with a wealth of teacher support, to help you meet the demands of the Australian Curriculum: Science as well as the 2017 Victorian Curriculum.
- Includes classroom ready support allowing teachers and lab techs to plan ahead with good visibility of what each chapter involves.
- New to this edition is expertise which takes teacher support to a whole new level, putting experts in every classroom. This includes:
- Literacy building activities including for EAL/D requirements, written by Literacy Consultant Dr Trish Weekes
- Differentiation support written expert in the field, Anna Bennett
- Practical Investigation tips and support by highly experienced lab technician Penny Lee
- Updated teacher support at the beginning of the Teacher Companion including new spreads written by experts on Literacy, STEM and Differentiation which underpin the approach taken throughout the book and the whole series.
- Presents full student book pages with a wealth of surrounding teacher support.
- Suggests learning strategies and provides easy lesson preparation and implementation, aligned to the Australian Curriculum for Science
- Includes answers (or fully worked solutions) to every student book and activity book question
- Suggestions for practical classroom activities
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
|Author(s)||Rochelle Manners, et al.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.