Pearson Mathematics (2nd Edition) - Year 8: Combo Pack - Student Book with eBook and Homework Program
Part of the series Pearson Mathematics - Year 8.
This pack contains 1 copy of the Pearson Mathematics 8 Student Book, 1 copy of Pearson Mathematics 8 Homework Program, and access to the eBook.
The 2nd Edition of the Pearson Mathematics Student Book offers updated questions, activities, design and full coverage of the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics as well as the Victorian Curriculum.
It caters for students of all abilities, with improved differentiation of all exercise questions and more questions for students consolidating their skills, in all exercises.
Reader+ is the home of your eBooks. It gives you more options, more flexibility and more control when it comes to the classroom materials you use. It comes with features like in-text note taking, bookmarking, highlighting, interactive videos, audio tools, presentation tools and more.
The access code will give 15 months access to the eBook from the date of activation.
Key features of the Student Book
- Fully updated for the latest revised Australian Curriculum: Mathematics, and also for the Victorian Curriculum Mathematics.
- Each Student Book comes with Reader+, a digital version of the Student Book, available for both online and offline use.
- Revised, improved differentiation of all exercise questions
- Better differentiation of difficulty, including questions for students consolidating their skills, in all exercises
- New mathematics-focused algorithmic thinking and coding activities, for the new Victorian Curriculum Mathematics (and for everyone!).
- Content informed by pedagogical best practice and the latest research, including rich tasks, 21st-century learning skills and STEM activities.
- Refreshed content developed specifically to improve learner engagement.
- Updated real-life data for statistics topics.
- Updated texts, activities and design.
- Explorations for CAS (TI-Nspire and Casio ClassPad) and for spreadsheets (Excel) revised and updated
- New STEM-focused activities have been included
- Revised and improved theory content especially in Finance, Statistics and Probability chapters
- Clearer visual differentiation and content organisation to make it easier to distinguish between 10 and 10A content.
Key features of Reader+
- Available for use online and offline
- Read the student book with bonus multimedia content.
- Add, edit, and delete highlights and notes
- Synchronise state and data across multiple devices even when the user is offline
Key features of Pearson Mathematics Homework Program
- Contains Practice Sheets aligned to the Student Book chapter sections.
- Skills Sheets are also included, providing students with an opportunity to practise and revise general mathematics skills.
- With over 120 double-sided worksheets, Pearson Mathematics provides you with a complete homework program.
- Answers to the Homework Program can be found in the Teacher Resources section of Reader+.
About the series:
Pearson Mathematics retains all the much loved features of the successful first edition, with improved, refreshed and updated content and a brand new digital offering to make formative assessment and progress tracking easier.
This edition is fully and clearly aligned to the latest Australian Curriculum Mathematics as well as to the Victorian Curriculum Mathematics. We’ve also enhanced the series with improved differentiation to support learners of all abilities, with integrated STEM tasks, rich exploration tasks and coding activities. Pearson Mathematics provides targeted support to help learners solve problems creatively and apply systematic reasoning.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
|Author(s)||Dirk Strasser, Geoff Phillips, Jennifer Nolan|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.