Australian Signpost Maths NSW - Year 10 (5.1 - 5.2): Combo Pack - Student Book, eBook and Homework Program (Print & Digital)
Part of the series Australian Signpost Maths NSW - Secondary.
This pack contains the Student Book, Homework Program and eBook for Australian Signpost Mathematics New South Wales 10 (5.1-5.2).
When you purchase this product, you will receive a printed card with an access code inside. The access code will give 27 months access to the eBook from the date of activation.
Reader+ is the home of your eBooks. It gives you more options, more flexibility and more control when it comes to the classroom materials you use. It comes with features like in-text note taking, bookmarking, highlighting, interactive videos, audio tools, presentation tools and more.
Key features of the eBook:
- Available for use online and offline
- Read the student book with bonus multimedia content.
- Add, edit, and delete highlights and notes
- Synchronise state and data across multiple devices even when the user is offline
- The Homework Programs consist of up to 120 tear-out worksheets, divided into chapters that match and supplement the Student Book chapters. They provide further practise and application of key skills.
Student book features:
- a complete year’s work with full coverage of the new Australian Curriculum NSW syllabus
- a flexible structure with carefully graded exercises, colour-coded to indicate level of difficulty
- full technological integration, with reference to GeoGebra activities across the series and Reader+ resources
- integration of a broad range of mathematical skills, expanding students’ ability to problem solve, work mathematically and investigate
- diagnostic tests, chapter review and cumulative review components in every chapter.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Alan McSeveny, Rob Conway, Steve Wilkes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.