Part of the series Pearson History - Year 8.
Series OverviewPearson History has been specifically developed and written for the Australian Curriculum, by a team of over forty Australian educators. This series uses the inquiry process throughout its content and pedagogy to underpin the study of History, providing full coverage of the two strands of Historical Knowledge and Understanding, and History Skills. Pearson History encourages ‘big picture’ thinking enabling students to make connections with society and cultures both past and present. Pearson History is supported by the richest digital resource bank of any history series, with Pearson Reader providing linked videos, lessons and activities only a click away
The Pearson History teacher companion for Year 8 makes lesson preparation and implementation easy by combining full student book pages with a wealth of teacher support to help you meet the demands of the Australian History Curriculum. You’ll find clear curriculum links to ensure you’re meeting the requirements of the Australian Curriculum key inquiry questions, history strands, general capabilities and cross-curricula priorities. Each chapter in the teacher companion includes a chapter summary, key chapter concepts and highlights new terms the chapter uses. Pearson History teacher companion supports you and provides chapter pre-preparation guides, teaching and learning strategy ideas, and advice on when to link class work to the Pearson Reader, activity book and web destinations. The teacher companion also includes class activity ideas, extension activities, and answers to all of the student book and activity book questions.
- Content written by teachers for teachers to ensure it is 'classroom ready'
- Presents full student book pages with a wealth of surrounding teacher support
- Suggests teaching and learning strategies and provides easy lesson preparation and implementation
- Aligned to the Australian Curriculum for History, with clear curriculum links to ensure requirements of the Australian Curriculum are met, including key inquiry questions, history strands, general capabilities and cross-curricula priorities
- Each chapter provides a summary, key chapter concepts and highlights new terms
- Advice on when to link class work to other resources, such as the Pearson Reader, activity book and web destinations
- Includes answers to all of the student book and activity book questions
- Extension activities to suit varied skill levels
- Suggestions for practical classroom activities
Sample ChapterView Selected Sample Pages
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.