Part of the series Pearson Geography - Year 10.
When you purchase this product, you will receive a printed card with an access code inside.
Reader+ is the home of your eBooks. It gives you more options, more flexibility and more control when it comes to the classroom materials you use. It comes with features like in-text note taking, bookmarking, highlighting, interactive videos, audio tools, presentation tools and more.
Key features of the eBook
- Available for use online and offline
- Read the student book with bonus multimedia content.
- Add, edit, and delete highlights and notes
- Synchronise state and data across multiple devices even when the user is offline
The Student Books are designed to be as engaging as possible. They are easily navigated with small chunks of text with lots of headings for easy digestion, and many images, maps and illustrative material.
Written specifically for the Australian Curriculum: Geography
- Engaging design and easy to navigate
- Literacy review has been undertaken
- Blooms question format
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Grant Kleeman, Helen Rhodes, David Hamper, Andrew Peters, Rodney Lane;|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.