Part of the series Pearson English - Year 5.
Pearson English 3-6 gives each student every opportunity to learn. Pearson English 3-6 is an award-winning, flexible series of resources, designed to successfully support the Australian Curriculum: English within the context of topics from other curriculum areas. This is the fiction topic book for the Year 5 Geography topic, Impact! Written specifically to support the teaching of this topic, it provides age-appropriate, engaging designs, content and illustrations that can be used for independent and guided reading, literature circle tasks or take-home reading. This text has been broadly aligned to the year level goals on the Fountas & Pinnell Text Level Gradient. Please note that educators will find guided reading teaching notes for this topic book in the teacher companion.
Features & Benefits
- Built from the ground up for the Australian Curriculum: English
- Latest research utilised to optimise teaching and learning
- Developed with over 200 educators across Australia - it's been designed with you and your students in mind
- Flexible resource: choice in mode of delivery, choice in content and choice in learning pathway
- Unrivalled content for digital classrooms with Pearson English Digital providing student magazines at different reading levels and audio texts to cater for differentiation, over 120 interactive games targeting spelling, grammar and punctuation skills, quizzes, scope and sequence charts, videos, learning activities, graphic organisers, assessments and evaluations, recommended reading lists and weblinks
- select from 8 topics for each year level; History, Science, Geography, Civics & Citizenship and Health & Physical Education.
- Each topic includes rich and engaging learning activities based on Bloom's Revised Taxonomy allowing students to work through lower order (remembering, understanding, applying) to higher order (analysing, evaluating, creating) thinking skills.
- All texts are broadly aligned to the Fountas & Pinnell Text Level Gradient
- Differentiated texts, activities and support for every student, including EAL/D (English as an Additional Language or Dialect) students
Pearson English 3-6 gives each student every opportunity to learn. Pearson English 3-6 is an award-winning, flexible series of resources, designed to successfully support the Australian Curriculum: English for Years 3-6 within the context of topics from other curriculum areas. Developed using extensive research, including feedback from over 200 Australian educators, Pearson English 3-6 has been designed to address the needs of you and your students. This series is all about choice. You can customise a teaching and learning solution that suits you best. Each text in Pearson English 3-6 is supported with a range of rich and engaging learning activities, with a strong focus on 21st century learning skills. Each topic also has a range of assessment options, to inform teaching and recognise achievement.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 5,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.