Introducing the Pearson Chemistry 11 for New South Wales Student Book. Fully aligned to the Stage 6 Senior Science Syllabuses.
Reader+ is the home of your eBooks. It gives you more options, more flexibility and more control when it comes to the classroom materials you use. It comes with features like in-text note taking, bookmarking, highlighting, interactive videos, audio tools, presentation tools and more.
The access code will give 27 months access to the eBook from the date of activation.
- High quality, current content that supports learners.
- Developed by highly experienced, well-known and expert author teams.
- Each Student Book comes with Reader+, the digital version of the student book.
- Module openings link to the broader outcomes from the Stage 6 Syllabus.
- Chapter openings link the Stage 6 Syllabus to the chapter content.
- Chemistry Inquiry activities. Inquiry based activities that allow students to engage with key concepts through a simple activity. Students discover the science before they learn about it.
- Chemistry in Action sections places biology in context.
- Worked Examples scaffold problems and guide students through solving them. Each worked example is followed by a Try Yourself. This allows students to immediately test their understanding.
- Chem Files scattered throughout include interesting facts and real world examples
- Skill builders step students through key scientific and mathematical skills that are essential for learning. Additional content goes beyond the core content of the Syllabus. This content is intended for students who wish to expand their depth of understanding
- Section review. Each section includes a summary to assist students consolidate key points and concepts. Each section finishes with questions to test students’ understanding and ability to recall the section’s key concepts.
- The NSW Stage 6 Syllabus Learning across the curriculum and General capabilities content are addressed throughout the series.
- Module review. Each module finishes with a comprehensive set of exam style questions, including multiple choice and extended response. These assist students in drawing together their knowledge and understanding and applying it.
- Available for use online and offline
- Read the student book with bonus multimedia content.
- Add, edit, and delete highlights and notes
- Synchronise state and data across multiple devices even when the user is offline
- Reader+ for teachers unlocks content available to educators only.
- Teacher resources include editable syllabus grids, scope and sequence charts, and fully worked solutions.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.