Parliamo italiano insieme is returning in a fully revised second edition to fully address the Australian and Victorian Italian curriculums, as well as the new NSW Italian syllabus. This new edition retains the strong emphasis on cultural and intercultural teaching and learning from the first edition, with increased opportunities for differentiated learning, grammar drill and student engagement.
Key features of the series:
- Rich course content which students and teachers know and love from the first edition has been updated
- Focus on scaffolding of content and providing opportunities for a range of different learning styles
- Digital content has been updated with a range of dynamic resources to appeal to all students of Italian and fully support teachers.
The Teacher Toolkit retains he wraparound style, with increased suggestions for differentiated learning, improved cross-referencing across the components, and stronger links to the curriculum. Overprinted Workbook answers and audio transcripts are included, to save teachers time with all teacher content and audio files accessible on the Teacher website.
- Unità 1 Buongiorno!
- Unità 2 Di dove sei?
- Unità 3 Tanti auguri!
- Unità 4 Ecco la mia famiglia!
- Unità 5 Ecco i miei amici
- Unità 6 Mi piace la natura, mi piacciono gli animali
- Unità 7 A che ora inizia la scuola?
- Unità 8 Un po’ di shopping
- Unita` 9 – Mangiare all’italiana fa bene!
- Unita` 10 – Che tempo fa oggi in Italia e in Australia?
- Unita` 11 – Parliamo di salute e di rimedi!
- Unità 12 Usciamo o stiamo a casa?
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8,|
|Author(s)||Margherita Ghezzi, Michela Pellizon, Gianna Pagni;|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.