Part of the series Oxford Handwriting for Queensland.
Oxford Handwriting for Queensland is a comprehensive and engaging program designed to introduce and develop the fundamental skills of handwriting. It includes correct posture and grip models, opportunities to model and practise accurate letter formation and joining techniques, and activities to help every student develop a fluent automatic handwriting style.
The Oxford Handwriting for Queensland series is comprised of seven student workbooks for years F–6 featuring words from the most recent Oxford Wordlist as well as themes and characters from Oxford Reading for Comprehension.
- state-specific handwriting conventions
- engaging full-colour illustrations
- helpful tips along the way
- colouring-in opportunities
- self-assessment tasks
- number tracing tasks.
Oxford Handwriting is accompanied by complimentary teacher support materials available to Teachers’ employed at Australian Schools via Oxford Owl.
- more than 100 activity sheets for consolidation and practice
- interactive whiteboard activities to support accurate and automatic formation of letters and numbers
- recording and assessment templates
- high-frequency words from the Oxford Wordlist.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.