Part of the series Nelson Senior Maths General for the Australian Curriculum.
The Year 11 and Year 12 General Mathematics student books focus explicitly on development of content addressing the Australian Curriculum. The chapters are well structured and are broken into lesson-sized sections to best assist the development of student understanding. Simple and clear examples precede each exercise and are matched to relevant questions within the sections.
- Data analysis
- Linear models for numerical data
- Arithmetic and geometric series
- Mixed revision for Chapters 1-3
- Difference equations
- Undirected graphs
- Time series analysis
- Mixed revision for chapters 4-6
- Loans and investments
- Compound interest loans and investments
- Directed graphs and networks
- Mixed revision for chapters 7-9
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Natalie Caruso, Karen McMullen, Tracey MacBeth-Dunn, Karen O'Gorman, Sue Garner, Greg Neal|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.