Part of the series Nelson Senior Maths General for the Australian Curriculum.
The Year 11 and Year 12 General Mathematics student books focus explicitly on development of content addressing the Australian Curriculum. The chapters are well structured and are broken into lesson-sized sections to best assist the development of student understanding. Simple and clear examples precede each exercise and are matched to relevant questions within the sections.
- Percentages and Rates
- Algebra and equations
- Matrix arithmetic
- Mixed revision for Chapters 1-3
- Earning money
- Measurement calculations
- Simple and compound interest
- Mixed revision for Chapters 4-6
- Scales and similarity
- Statistical measures
- Linear equations and graphs
- Mized revision for Chapters 7-9
- Applications of Trigonometry
- Comparing groups
- Applications of simultaneous equations, piece-wise and step graphs
- Mixed revision Chapters 10-12
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
|Author(s)||Tracey MacBeth-Dunn, Dina Antoniou, Anne McMahon, Karen O'Gorman, Natalie Caruso, Kathy Howard, Karen McMullen, Sandra Clifford-Tisdell|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.