Part of the series Nelson QMaths - Mathematics General.
Nelson QMaths 11 General Mathematics covers the new Queensland senior mathematics course, where General Mathematics is replacing Mathematics A course. The student book is written by a successful Queensland author team of experienced teachers, including the leading authors of Nelson Senior Maths for the Australian Curriculum. The text features problem-solving sections, including multiple-choice questions, and Investigations and Technology sections allow students to explore the syllabus in more depth and promotes ICT in the classroom.
- Incomes and Budgets
- Length, Area and Volume
- Linear Equations and Graphs
- Prices and Interest
- Surface Area and Similar Figures
- Simultaneous Equations and Piece-Wise Graphs
- Linear and Non-Linear Expressions
- Trigonometry of Right-Angled Triangles
- Data and Statistics
- Trigonometry of General Triangles
- Comparing Data
- Graded exercises feature Problem Solving sections, including multiple-choice questions
- Includes Investigations and Technology sections, featuring Casio and Texas Instruments graphics calculator activities
- Chapter summaries and chapter review exercises
- Examination practice exercise after every four chapters.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
|Author(s)||Ross Brodie, Stephen Swift, Regina Edwards|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.