Part of the series Neap Smartstudy Text Guides.
This Neap Smartstudy English Text Guide for After Darkness enables students to acquire a deeper understanding of this prescribed text, to develop their own critical thinking skills, and to tackle their essays and exams with greater confidence.
- Notes about the author/director/poet/playwright
- An overview of the historical and cultural context
- Chapter/scene/story summaries
- Character profiles
- Analysis of themes and genres
- Critical perspectives of the text
- Key quotations
- Focus questions in each section
- Marginal notes explaining key passages, ideas, terms and characters
- A guide to planning and writing an essay
- Sample essays with annotations
- Further exam-style questions
- A bibliography and further reading section
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.