Part of the series Letters and Sounds – Phase 4.
A set of the first 100 words in order of frequency. Borders are colour-coded according to the phonics progression. Sound Buttons are included for explicitly teaching synthetic phonics and tricky components. Double sided with black and white words printed on the other side for practising rapid word recall and fluency.
- My First 100 words are flash cards for teaching the first 100 words.
- On one side is simply the word.
- On the other side sound buttons which show how many sounds are in the word.
- Tricky parts of the word (that don't follow normal decoding rules) are highlighted in pink).
- Each border is colour-coded according to the phonics progression.
|Product Type||Learning Cards & Boxes,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.