A simple and gentle introduction to protective behaviours for children.
My Body Your Body encourages parents to discuss body consent and protective behaviours with their children.
The book uses appropriate language for young children and expresses the information in a way that is easy for them to remember.
- Protective Behaviours is a practical approach to personal boundaries and safety.
- Based on two themes “We all have the right to feel safe” and “We can talk with someone about anything”
- Protective Behaviours is a process which enhances emotional awareness and literacy.
- Protective Behaviours has been developed with strategies to empower every individual to recognise, act and respond to feeling unsafe.
- This is a crucial part of the Health Curriculum.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources, Readers & Literacy,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.