Part of the series Maximising Test Results - Preparing for NAPLAN*.
The Maximising Test Results Preparing for NAPLAN* series provides teachers and parents with the opportunity to help Year 8 students improve their literacy skills in readiness for the Year 9 national tests.
This book includes annotated work sheets and helpful tips (hints, traps, tricks and things to know) that will assist students to understand the test format and different questions styles. The attached CD-ROM includes: a PDF version of the title (ideal for use on the IWB), a bonus Year 9 literacy test paper and reading magazine, and a tips page for answering multiple choice questions.
View Sample Pages
The books in this series offers a collection of fresh and versatile work sheet activities that may be photocopied for student use. They are unique in providing the highest learning outcomes with instant usability.
- Helps students to familiarise themselves with the multiple-choice formats
- Thorough revision of key spelling, grammar, punctuation and writing skills
- For homework, revision, extension or to supplement a lesson
- For when a regular teacher is absent from the classroom
Teaching Benefits and Features
- Great short-cut ideas and useful suggestions to help students answer questions
- A quick way to target student weaknesses
- Annotated pages include definitions and theory to reinforce key literacy skills
- Answers are provided to assist with time-efficient preparation and marking
*This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Blake Education independently of Australian Governments.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.