In language it is common for a parent, teacher or student to make use of a dictionary to check the spelling, meaning, pronunciation or origin of a word. In mathematics, however, where language can often prove to be a stumbling block, it is rare for a dictionary to be consulted. In this publication we have tried to give brief and simple explanations of terms without sacrificing accuracy.
- comprehensive listing of common mathematical terms, tables and concepts
- brief yet accurate definitions
- written in unambiguous, easily understood language
- explanatory diagrams and examples used whenever appropriate or necessary
- topic-based overview of key ideas in the latter half of the book
- a highly accessible resource for users at all levels–students, teachers and parents
|Product Type||Student Books, Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.