Part of the series Maths Masterpieces.
Maths Masterpieces (Ages 11+) is a book of blackline masters designed to provide opportunities for students to consolidate knowledge and skills in mathematics while introducing them to significant works of art and their artists.
- student activities to consolidate a range of mathematical concepts
- answers for mathematical problems which constitute pieces of a puzzle to recreate a particular masterpiece
- background information about the artist and his or her works
- Internet image search to further student knowledge of the artist or his/her style of work
- student instructions for completing each maths masterpiece
- mathematical background knowledge or hints to assist in the teaching of the concept
- outcome links for mathematics and art
- visual image of each completed masterpieces
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.