Part of the series MyMaths 7 Australian Curriculum for WA.
Give all your students their best opportunity to be successful, confident maths learners. Oxford MyMaths for WA has been specifically developed to support students wherever and whenever learning happens: in class, at home, with teacher direction or in independent study.
- Finely levelled exercises to ensure smooth progress
- Integrated worked examples - right where your students need them
- Learning organised around the 'big ideas' of mathematics
- Discovery, practice, thinking and problem-solving activities promote deep understanding
- A wealth of revision material to consolidate and prove learning
- Highly accessible and easy to navigate
- Comprehensive digital tutorials and guided examples to support independent progress
- Chapter 1 – Whole numbers
- Chapter 2 – Fractions and ratios
- Chapter 3 – Decimals and percentages
- Chapter 4 – Integers and the Cartesian Plane
- Chapter 5 – Algebra and equations
- Chapter 6 – Lines, angles and location
- Chapter 7 – Shapes and objects
- Chapter 8 – Time, mass and temperature
- Chapter 9 – Length, area and volume
- Chapter 10 – Statistics and probability
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.