Maths in Focus: Mathematics Extension 1 - Year 11 (Student Book with 1 Access Code for 26 Months)
Part of the series Maths in Focus.
Maths in Focus 11 & 12 have been rewritten and updated to cover the new senior mathematics courses: Advanced and Mathematics Extension 1 & 2. The student book includes graded exercises with multiple-choice questions and realistic applications, while the included Investigations allow students to explore the syllabus in more detail, providing ideas for research projects and modelling activities.
- Algebraic techniques
- Equations and inequalities
- Permutations and combinations
Practice set 1
- Polynomials and inverse functions
Practice set 2
- Further functions
- Introduction to calculus
Practice set 3
- Exponential and logarithmic functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Discrete probability distributions
Practice set 4
- Each chapter begins with a Chapter Outline that includes a list of objectives and a Terminology glossary
- Graded exercises are linked to worked examples and include multiple-choice questions, HSC-style questions and realistic applications
- Investigations sections explore the syllabus in more detail through group work and modelling activities
- Did you know? sections contain interesting facts and applications of the material
- Each chapter ends with a Test Yourself revision set and Challenge exercise
- Mathematics Extension 1 content specifically highlighted practice papers, syllabus grid and codes, glossary, answers and index included.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.