Part of the series Maths Games for the Australian Curriculum.
Students are more engaged when they are having fun, and these games will improve student understanding and strengthen skills through lively, collaborative and interactive games. Maths Games for the Australian Curriculum is a three-book series for Year 1–4 students covering:
- Operations and algebraic thinking
- Number and operations in Base Ten
- Number and operations – fractions
- 12 games in each book plus additional warm-up activities
- full instructions for each game including materials needed, number of players and objective
- ideas for game variations and extension activities
- discussion questions to help students make connections between the game and mathematical concepts
- producible game boards, number cards and spinners
- Australian Curriculum links
View Sample Pages
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.