- 81 pages
- suitable for Years 11 and 12
- teaches students how to respond to music for aural examinations
- based on research in real Australian classrooms – tips for achieving great results in music aural exams
- pitch, duration, texture, structure, dynamics, expressive techniques, tone colour and more.
- clearly defines and explains concepts
- provides clear answer templates
- makes aural approachable and easy
- contains student worksheets and templates
- includes useful exam techniques and tips
- use with any musical excerpts (music examples not included)
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.